EKOHEL patinas are the best choice to achieve special shading effects or highlight wooden pores, corners, and fake damages resembling inaccuracies of antique furniture.
EKOHEL patinas are water-based.
- Used for patination of already base-lacquered wooden surfaces.
- Two types according to manufacturer’s wishes – patinas for shading and patinas for wiping.
- Patinas are supplied in customer-requested color shades.
- Patina has only decorative function, therefore overcoating is obligatory.
HELIOCEL and NITRO coatings are the most cost-effective choice for manufacturers, when there is no need for high physical–chemical resistance.
- One-component coatings are produced on the basis of nitrocellulose and alkyd binders, solved in organic solvents.
- Intended to protect wood surfaces, which are not exposed to weather influences or water.
HELIOCEL lacquers (clear coatings)
HELIOCEL enamels (pigmented coatings)
- Super-fast drying
- Easy preparation
- Various application possibilities
- Allow easy cleaning of tools and equipment
- Allow easy corrections of already lacquered surfaces