- The surface is contaminated with wax, grease, silicone (gloves, hand cream).
- Compressed air contaminated with condensate or oil residue.
- Use of silicone polishing agents or sprays in the vicinity of the spray booth.
- Check the filters, clean the compressed air inlet pipe system.
- Remove silicone polishing agents and use non-silicone agents.
- Sand the surface down to the base/substrate.
- Before lacquering, clean the surface with an anti-silicone thinner.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact us.