- Too much material in one coat.
- The final lacquer is applied too quickly, the base coat is not properly dry.
- Unsuitable combination of the base and the final lacquer.
- Inadequate thinner was used.
- Check the viscosity and control the application.
- Ensure that each coat is sufficiently dried before applying the next.
- Use compatible materials.
- Use recommended thinners.
- Sand the surface down to the base/substrate.
- Re-apply the lacquer according to the recommendations.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact us.