- The lacquer’s viscosity is too high and the substance is dry.
- Incorrect choice of thinner or insufficient amount.
- Incorrect pressure when lacquering or incorrect distance from the surface.
- High air speed and high temperature in the drying room.
- The wood is too porous.
- Check the suitability of the lacquer and lower its viscosity.
- Use the recommended thinner in the correct amount.
- Set the spray gun and follow the instructions.
- Adjust the temperature and air circulation settings.
- Apply insulation or a thinner lacquer layer with the first application.
- Sand the surface down to the base/substrate.
- Re-apply the lacquer according to the recommendations
For more information, do not hesitate to contact us.