- Unsuitable viscosity of the material, the thickness of the applied material is too small or too large.
- The distance between the spray gun and the element is too small, incorrect spraying angle, the pressure is too high.
- Unsuitable spray nozzle size.
- The temperature of the lacquer, substrate or lacquer room is too low.
- Follow the instructions for preparing the application material.
- Spray in several thin layers with intermediate venting.
- Check the settings of the spraying equipment.
- Control and use the recommended nozzles.
- Temper (heat) the substrates, material and space.
- Sand the surface down to the base/substrate.
- Re-apply the lacquer according to the recommendations.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact us.