- Uneven spraying of the lacquer.
- The amount of old mix added to the new lacquer is too large.
- The base is damaged or the primer is over-sanded.
- The lacquer is poorly mixed in the bucket.
- The substrate temperature is too high (due to overheating), the lacquer temperature is too low during application.
- Check the equipment and settings.
- Check the viscosity of the old material and add a new (fresh) lacquer mix.
- Remove any faults (putty) on time and apply another coat of primer.
- Ensure a proper mixing method – mixer.
- Adjust the temperature of the substrate and lacquer.
- Sand the surface down to the base/substrate.
- Re-apply the lacquer according to the recommendations.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact us.