- Water-based lacquer or enamel is not suitable for oak, beech, ash, alder.
- Water-based lacquer is not suitable for treating wood with a large amount of resin (spruce, pine, etc.).
- Apply a suitable lacquer or enamel for the type of wood used or use a discoloration blocker.
- Use a suitable lacquer/enamel or. impregnation to block the resin.
- Sand the surface down to the base/substrate.
- Re-apply the lacquer according to the recommendations.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact us.